View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I wonder that it is time for a new wonder thread

I wonder that i have not been myself in months but fighting off any heavy sadness ,thanks to my friends .

I wonder that there has been to many times I find myself sitting and wonder about all the thoughts that went threw my best pals mind the moments before she completed ending her life. Wonder that I DO NOT think she was giving in or giving up. I think and believe she is/was brave more then anyone can or will ever know. wonder that gosh darn I miss the heck out of her sooo badly

I wonder that I have not been posting in my usual t.n. forum here and it is cus I feel my work is done there.

I wonder how much Addy has inspired me and I have my new year resolution ... to learn how to crochet . Wonder if there is a book crocheting for dummies ??? wonder if Addy knows she filled a sad empty spot somewhere inside me today and I want to thank her. addy .

wonder that i too have a small pile of posties I HAVE NOT mailed out yet... wonder if i should just put them in holiday card and do it in one shot.

wonder on this time of year and all our clients ALWAYS fall and are injured , find out they are ill with some serious illness or they pass away. wonder that with those clients and missing those who have passed it is truly depressing.

wonder that I am NOT putting up a tree or decorating at all this year . I will be in a tent on a beach collecting sea shells and maybe lucky enough to catch a fish for Christmas dinner . wonder that I will have blue string of lights on outside of my tent so ..wonder if that counts as holiday decorating?

I wonder that my youngest will be 18 Monday and we will go together later in month she for a piercing and me for my very first tattoo in honor of my best friend who is in heaven now. a promise we made as kids.

Wonder on a new year and praying wishing hoping can sell and move outta here.
wonder on prayers and hugs to EVERYONE...readers lurkers and posters. I love my family here.
PEACE
BMW
((((BMW)))) Love, Barbo]
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-08-2012), Addy (12-08-2012), Alffe (12-09-2012), Burntmarshmallow (12-08-2012), Koala77 (12-09-2012), Mark56 (12-09-2012)