View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Blimey .. I feel those Angels. I've decided to wear a T Shirt tomorrow that has my favourite film on the front ... Dead Man's Shoes ... I hope it will make people laugh .. it sure will me.

You are all such good friends and always here for those who need you .. thank you.

Pfft. Well I woke up this morning and asked Mike, as he was getting ready for bed .. "What time is it?"
He replied "Ten past seven"
I grinned and said .... "This time tomorrow"
His reply?
"Err, you do know it's Sunday don't you?"

That's my head at the moment.

Had such fun yesterday .. well, perhaps the ducks didn't find it fun, but I did. I went to the park to feed them, as I do most days, and the pond was frozen over. I threw the bread onto the ice and was howling with laughter at their trying to walk on the ice. At one point, two ducks went for one piece of bread; hit one another, and one fell onto it's back and skidded along for about 5 seconds. I early did a wee !!!

Also, must try and catch the horse drawn carriage that they have going around the park. The horses have little read ear muffs and beautiful red lace down their nose bit .. the carriage has sleigh bells and is all decorated .. lovely ..

I try for one thing that makes me laugh out loud each day .. that way, I can't say life is bad.

Michael is being very loving .. I was in agony last night with a burning pain in my right hip area just below the kidneys .. the only way to relieve the pain was to kneel down with my bum in the air .. (no comments!!)

Sat and did 20 cards which have been ordered for Christmas - sadly all the same pic, so a bit monotonous, but there ya go.

Was going to go out for a little ride today when I remembered I had had several LARGE and I mean large, slugs of Lactulose, so I wont be going anywhere ... haha. Will save my ride for tomorrow.

Delivered the neighbour's cards and wrapped all my presents. Washed the downstairs windows (inside) ... and the french windows (god I hate them small panels) and also 8 glass lamp shades that we have in the living room and dining room. Took all day, but I paced it out nicely and was really happy with what I'd achieved.

Laughing at the rabbits at the moment as I can see them from where I am and their reaction to the strong wind at the moment, reminds me of the children at dinner time when I was a supervisor ... they used to go wild !

Had to chuckled at Luna the other day as she was sat, happily chewing on a leaf that had blown over into their run when the big blowup beach ball I shoved in their run just for fun, headed it's way to her. She didn't realise tilll it hit her and it conjured up a scene from a TV series called The Prisoner where this man is on this island and can't get off because each time he does this large white balloon chases him ...l He shouts, "I'm not a number, I'm a free man" ... consequently that's what I imagined Luna saying, but rabbit rather than man.

The bird table Mum got me to cheer me up earlier this year has been fantastic for cheering me up. Am i the only one that cries when they see a little Robin Redbreast feeding on food you've put out for them? I also have a pair of Blackbirds, which remind me of the Beatles song ... Blackbird.

Blessings and love to you all .. may your smiles come easily and your tears dry quickly.
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-09-2012), ger715 (12-09-2012), Hannabananna (12-09-2012), Mark56 (12-09-2012), Rrae (12-09-2012)