View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

wonder that I DID IT I have all my posties in holiday cards all stamped and ready for mail tomorrow.
wonder that my b.f. and I made deal when we was kids if I went first she gets a sunflower and Wonder well since I am still here I get a butterfly...which is so fitting cus I kept the secret wonder ,like the Indian saying ..have a secret tell a butterfly ... so wonder that I am have a butterfly or 2 of them one on inside of my right heel wonder the other on outside of left calf...so when i cross my feet /legs the butterflies will be together.lols.

wonder I am just holding on going through the motions waiting for a change... but as I said in one of my posties..perhaps it is I that need to change

wonder that there is a better place to be then where I am right now.. wonder that I know there is cus I was there before ..wonder I just dont know how I got away from there.. I want to be there again .

wonder on hugs to the room the Readers and those on the side lines...i know most arent in a better place then me THEY ARE JUST LIKE ME ...even if it feels like i am alone or the only one ... I am not. I wish i could change that ..for everyone. I can only hope and pray and I am doing that.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-10-2012), Addy (12-11-2012), Alffe (12-09-2012), barbo (12-09-2012), Doody (12-09-2012), Koala77 (12-14-2012), Mark56 (12-09-2012), thelonely1 (12-10-2012)