View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Abbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
I wonder if it's ok that I reflect on this last year... get things off my heart...out of my head.

I wonder that I never dreamed I would have a nightmare year.

I wonder that I never dreamed I would lose my mini-me, my 22 year old niece because of someone else's neglegence and someone else's wanted purpose.

I wonder that I never dreamed I would lose my pain doctor with no notice. Still don't have a new one. I guess they are getting few and far between.

I wonder that I never dreamed my 2 year old nephew would fall 14ft onto his head, fracturing his skull just above his eye in 2 places....he was lifeflighted to the childrens hospital.

I wonder that I never dreamed my mom would get colon cancer. They got it all... so far so good. More tests tomorrow.

I wonder that I lose my trusted Psychiatrist tomorrow, her last day. I have an appointment with her at 1pm. She is leaving...taking a position in-patient.... I am out-patient. I am wondering how to say goodbye after 2.5 years. I don't trust easy... I trusted her completely. Everytime I think about it, I cry....buckets.

I wonder what else can or will happen in the next 21 days. Oh what a year.

Abbie
Words fail me Abbie ((((Abbie)))) Love, Barbo
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-10-2012), Addy (12-11-2012), Alffe (12-11-2012), Koala77 (12-14-2012), Mark56 (12-11-2012)