View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pain Meds and Relief - Maybe, No, Sometimes, Yes

There is your answer...depending on the day, the stress, the weather, where the pain is and your activity level!

I am on Morphine, 120, oxy, ?, Diaz, 2 other pain pills, and Keppra, (seizures), something for inflammation that is out of control, and whatever else. (My husband takes care of all meds because of TBI on top of Chronic Pain.

Sometimes, the meds give me days that I feel almost normal for a few hours. Sometimes I wonder "did I take my meds" and find that I did. 8 mo ago, I was less than a 7. Haven't been there since. I like high numbers best!

The more pain meds, the chance of backfiring, and causing more pain. (can be found under high dosages of Morphine). What a deal. I seem to have a text book case of RSD, but no one will look at the full body info. The pain is ... well, you wouldn't understand@! lol. Don't you love it when someone says "I understand, I had a neck ache for a week one time...."

I would be on the ceiling with OUT my meds, and sometimes I still am. Pain pump trial this week.

Wish I had a magic pill for everyone!
Cathy T is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lash (10-15-2019)