View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

We always take the first picture of our vacations.... me in bed for a few days! Can someone answer or help with this.....
I have flares that last months....the last is lasting almost a year. No, I'm not teasing. Has FM gone into a full blown RSD? Flares do not do this, and it is different. In your expert opinon (no one is more an expert that those who experience it!), what is happening to me? First, 11 years ago, auto accident, was dystonia. Thought I'd die of neck/back pain. Then trunk pain. Then Stomach pain, then leg pain and had to fight for a wheelchair. (it would keep me from being active). I told them if I had a wheelchair I COULD get out a do more! Then, with meds, got better, went to back and forth flares, now, the flare never ends. The neuro muscular massage person says my neck and back should be killing me, but all I can feel is the horrible pain of my pelvis and legs. Can hardly walk, and back to wheelchair. I am coming down from morphine for a trial of pain pump, so would expect to regress. But the flares were already doing this before. Thanks.
Cathy T is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote