View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Yeast Issues(Candida Albicans) may be a possibility!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspennyloafer View Post
would the sx of a flare up from both of these be different?

my pt thinks i have crps but i believe it's more fibro-ish.

example, yesterday I did this foam roller stretch, most days i can do this completely fine. but last nite, two hours afterwards, i had these really REALLY painful burny itchy trigger points develop in my upper trapezius from this and they seemed to spread. then i felt the itching down to my hands and around my back. the sensation kind of jumps around my body. i could even feel it in my legs. but this makes sense bc the foam roller exercise targets the whole spine.

any thoughts? other than to quit the foam roller? lol
Have you ever been evaluated for candida albicans(yeast)? Burning, itching, cramping, pain are very common with yeast issues. A biomedical doctor will know exactly how to evaluate your symptoms for this issue. A regular, typical MD will not evaluate yeast issues like a biomedical MD. give this a serious thought and you will be surprised at the results. So many of our common disorders and diseases have a yeast foundation and or can be impacted by yeast(arthritis, IBS, chrohn's, acne, anxiety, depression, ADHD, reflux, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, PMS,and many, many more! Yours In good health!! Rndawn10
Rndawn10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote