View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Butterfly I'm so sorry that you are sick. I hope that you feel better soon. I'm glad that you have come to this forum. I thank God that you found us too.

You may need to go to a different doctor,and get a second opinion as you said. It just hurts so bad when you realize that a doctor doesn't seem to care,or want to go the second mile to help you. I'm so sorry. BF
Yes BF, you are so right. I was so optimistic and even excited to go to the endocrinologist appointment because I thought okay I am one step closer to getting the help I need. I thought he'll get my thyroid all fixed up. In other words I had hope. And now it's the crash of facing the fact that it is a harsh reality that some doctors treat me like a number and all I am to them is an insurance claim. And how do you tell the nurse on the phone ma'am, I don't have the next 6 months to be an experiment to see if this gets better or worse on it's own. I need treatment now. My depressions can be dark, scary places. No one understands but here. Thanks for your friendship BF.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-12-2012), Brokenfriend (12-12-2012), Dmom3005 (12-12-2012), katmae (12-12-2012)