View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Noah, I dont blame you for be confused or upset. Im not sure how your VA benefits work but I would ask for copies of all your test and scans and request to be reffered to a neurologist even if its outside of the VA hospital. I think you should listen to you gut--something caused this problem. Sounds like even with your hand and vision that your have neuro symptoms. You might want to try to post again something in the "title" MS ??. That way people who have MS will respond or maybe one of the board moderators can move your post to that area if they read this for you. My father had MS and I know he was diagnosed with a MRI something with the fibers of the spine didint go straight up and down there were patches the spine. His symptoms were right thigh was 6 inches smaller then left. Speech was slurred at times and he would get these shocks that would make his legs buckle and he would fall sometimes and vision problems, horrible headaches. Im not a expert but Im not thinking MS for you -- but I do think you need a neuro consult with your symptoms. Wisning you the best of Luck!!
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (12-14-2012)