View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Medication suggestions

Hello everyone Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about medications that may help my symptoms a bit more than what I am taking now.
Currently take: Gabapentin 1200mg for nerve pain, Cymbalta 120mg for nerve pain, Baclfen 40mg for muscle spasm & twitching, Oxycodone 10mg for pain, and Trazadone 100mg to try to get some sleep. I take all of these pills every day and still have horrible pain (right hip to foot, joints, & face), left leg numb, burning feet and hands, uncontrollable muscle spasms, shaking of my hands and head, dizziness to the point of nausea, tripping and falling almost daily because of coordination issues (& dizziness??), blurry & double vision, extreme fatigue, insomnia, etc, etc, etc. I told my doc that I don't understand why I'm taking all the pills and am still doing so bad- there has to be something better. She agreed & said we will work on it but doesn't think increasing the doses of what I'm on is the answer. I'm scared that if I stop taking what I am that I will realize the hard way that they really were helping a bit. I cannot imagine these symptoms being worse than they already are!! So, I need some advice from all of you smarties on medication I could ask for to get a bit more relief...
LisaLisa37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-13-2012), ewizabeth (12-16-2012), NurseNancy (12-14-2012), SallyC (12-13-2012)