Thread: Christmas Plans
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Christmas Plans

What's everyone doing for the Christmas holiday this year?

I never go out of town. Have always stayed right here at home. This year we're having Christmas dinner on Christmas Day at my house.

I haven't been shopping yet but plan to have ham, macaroni and cheese, green beans, white shoepeg corn, fried okra, scalloped potatoes, and corn bread. I'm thinking this may be my last year for cooking. I just don't want to give it up!

Presents are never the main focus of Christmas at my house. We exchange a few with each other but none of us have unlimited funds. Plus, we do things for each other all year long. Since there are no small children (yet) I'd be fine with suspending the gift exchange until there are children to buy for.

What's everyone else doing?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-13-2012), Blessings2You (12-14-2012), Judy2 (12-14-2012), Jules A (12-13-2012), SallyC (12-13-2012)