View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg neck prob View Post
Emily ---if your read some of my post from not to long ago I feel what your going thru physically and mentally. I would call back to DR office and insist on moving up your appointment stating u been thru ER before ...and your in pain and see if DOC can see you sooner. Its worth a shot !! I related to your post very much. Things will get better once you get the pain under control so fight for yourself ...always start with nice approach with staff maybe they will show you some mercy---I hope so!!!! I dont think anyone should be in this kind of pain and be told to wait a week. I know sometimes going to ER because they don't know u may treat like your a drug addict but your DOC know you the best. Lets me know how it works out--OK? Best wishes!!

Ya the I just found out that my Dr isn't a Dr hes a nurse practitioner..also at the low income clinic I go to you only get 15mins and if you have more than 1 issue to go over you have to schedule another appt....I am hoping for mercy as well! I did get a hold of them this morning and they are squeezing me in @ 145.....so at least that something.....I know that Lyrica can take a while to build up in your system so I'm hoping they can give me something else for immediate pain relief as well. We'll see i just know the tramadol and amitriptyline arent enough.....I'm so tired of this... thank you all fopr caring...talking to someone helps, especially when they know the type of pain your having
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (12-13-2012), mg neck prob (12-13-2012)