View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm glad that you haven't had to deal with a lot of pain! I have been dealing with this for so long and have not agreed to increase the narcotic that I am on. I do not want to be a zombie, just wondering if there is something different I could take to help me a little more. I usually take isotonic vitamins (opc for inflammation, b complex, calcium w/ magnesium, & d3 w/ k2 & potassium). They are in powder form to mix with water so that it is 90% absorbed by your body (instead of 10-15% in pill form). They have helped me SO much over the past two years but I decided to stop taking in August so that my symptoms are as bad as possible. Sounds stupid but I was so sick of hearing 'you don't look like you're sick' so I thought if my symptoms were worse to the point of barely being able to walk I would get a diagnosis faster. Problem is that since I've stopped not only have symptoms worsened but I have a whole list of new ones that I'm now dealing with! Just so sick of getting treated like I'm crazy or being dishonest. I truly believe that my new pcp is trying to help but it is such a long & exhausting process! How long did it take you for a definite diagnosis? What meds & or natural remedies do you take? Thank you for taking the time to read my long posts
LisaLisa37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-13-2012)