View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sleep issues...Since my third brain surgery...

Since my surgeries, which were thankfully successful, (removed an intra ventricular brain tumor) my sleep patterns have been a MESS! I am tired all the time, and feel like I never get a good night's sleep...on top of it, we have cats that come and go all night, and my husband snores...so I'm pretty sure my sleep is not great quality sleep...anyway...I feel tired most mornings...and throughout the day, I am fairly low energy...which is tough, as I always have so much to do...I have young boys...and a house to run/keep clean...etc...I am really hoping and praying for continued improvement...because this, where I am now with my abilities and recovery...is not so hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan4you View Post
and MORE HUGS JOE~!!!

Yes Joe I will be your friend.

My dear hubby had seizures ALL his life and just after finally meeting and the worst seizure of his life he LOST his short term memory~!!!! NO more memories for us. WE had to repeat, write down and repeat to teach his brain to remember. He DID remember at times but man it was hard to make NEW memories which is critical for him to learn and function.

So its not quite like your trauma, but I know the struggle.

I am on this forum because I am going through being DX for what they thought might be seizures too. BUT now found out I have a mild/mod sleep apnea AND he thinks I have Narcolepsy with Cataplexy.

So I have 2 neuro's one for MS which they are still debating and now this Narcolepsy stuff.

But know that YOU are not alone ok hon? People really care on this forum.
Keep in touch ok?

WArmly Jan
Trinacbradlee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote