View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Is Dr. Sherry's program strictly PT? My daughter spent two weeks in the Pittsburgh hospital going through that, but it didn't help at all. Is Dr. Sherry's program the same as Pittsburgh's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisem View Post
My 16 year old daughter has been treated for RSD at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Her doctor is David Sherry. His is a no meds program that focuses on PT, OT, psychological therapy, etc. He has a phenomenal success rate with his patients - @ 90%, I believe! Prior to treatment my daughter suffered from extreme pain (mainly her back, shoulders, and neck) sometimes soo bad that she had bouts of global transient amnesia, sensitivity to touch, headaches so bad she was unable to speak. She was unable to attend school and participate in any physical activity. As of today, thanks to Dr. Sherry's program, her pain is minimal if any, she's returned to sports (back to playing basketball & ran a 5K early this month)! Never give up hope! If you're unable to go to Philadelphia, I'm certain that someone in his office will offer contact information if there's another physician following his protocol closer to you.
You can speak to someone in Dr. Sherry's office by calling 215-590-7234.
Buckhorn24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote