Thread: today..
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclecrash View Post
Interesting that I woke up today and started out with very mild symptoms except louder ear ringing. My night symptoms have gotten worse though. I'm in Ontario. Wonder if there's a weather connection?

As I've said in my other posts, I have a bad habit of thinking I'm getting better with short periods of lessened symptoms and it just leads to a bit of disappointment when they come back full strength.

Even worse than that would be if you overdid it thinking you were feeling better. I'm obviously no expert though so hopefully you are getting better!

Wishing you a good day tomorrow too!

CC

cyclecrash! I had my accident only afew days before you!! and I am starting to notice some improevents aswell..... it has been a very very slow process. And yes I can completyely agree, 3 or 4 good days in a row followed by a bad day and it seems like im back to square 1. But Im having less bad days and when I have a bad day the severity is not as bad. I didnt notice my symptoms until about 4 weeks after my accident. What has your experience been like? do you have ringing in your ears. I have found it odd that I only have experienced it the last few days?

Are you holding out hope for a complete recovery? How far off do you think you are??
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote