View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNagain View Post
Lisa,

I was just going to mention massage, relaxation and meditation and gentle yoga. I see you have most of that covered.

One way to get massage is to get PT w massage as part of the plan. I don't find it as good- they can't give you a whole hour of massage but they can give you some and are trained.

Can you tell us exactly how much of what you are on- especially the baclofen?

ANN
Hello Ann. I'm currently on 1200mg Gabapentin for nerve pain, 120mg Cymbalta for nerve pain, 10mg Oxycodone for pain, 40mg Baclofen for muscle spasm, 100mg Trazadone for sleep- all of which are not effectively giving relief of symptoms. My insurance will only cover an eval by PT- not continued treatment. I have seen 4 different therapists in past 5 years- all with diff recommendations, dx, & advice. They seem like pretty genuine people that want to help w/ the info they are given. I don't mind going cause it's part of the process- they all have given me "at home" exercises to improve muscle function, coordination, dizziness, gait, etc but I have yet to find an exercise that has benefitted me worth the energy exerted. I am trying to stay positive because I truly believe that there is a lesson to be learned from everything as long as we look deep enough to find
LisaLisa37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-14-2012)