Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driel00 View Post
Hi Soccertese
Don here from Bellingham. I wish you the best in your exercise quest

When I exercise I feel so much better so am setting up a "mancave" downstairs. Music, qui gong, biking, and weights. Am hoping to disappear for a couple hours a day and start a new routine.
just an idea. Maybe we can compare notes once in a while.
luv bellingham, my fondest memories are from living there while attending western a long time ago.
just anecdotally, i kept quite vigorous and medication free for about 5 years after diagnosis, maybe playing a lot of soccer and working out in the gym helped. 60minutes of soccer had to equal 60 minutes on a bike. i gradually got worse and started on mirapex which i tried to keep at a minimum. i quit playing soccer, i guess it was getting more difficult without upping my meds which i didn't want to do. i started to progress more rapidly after that, all anecdotal of course. no way to know if the exercise had anything to do with it. kind of glad i quit soccer, injury risk too great as is wear/tear on your joints.
fwiw, every article i've read seems benefit from exercise best when in a group. forces you to work?
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote