View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosmother View Post
No, they told us when I made appointment that we have to stay in Dallas till Saturday so we are staying in a hotel here. Dr pearl hasn't been in yet but everyone is indicating that we will be leaving today. I can't imagine how much pain you were in traveling by plane & then another drive from there! You are very tough! How are you feeling now? Do you have a checkup scheduled?thsnjs for everything!!!
Your stay sounds similar to mine. We spent two nights at Baylor and one at a nearby hotel. I was in considerable pain the night at the hotel and we really questioned the wisdom in leaving the next day. In fact we had resigned to the fact that we may have to stay longer before traveling. However I felt better the next morning so we went for it and made it home. It was a one day reprieve as I was in severe pain again the next few days. I really think prayer from our friends got us home that day as I am not tough.

I am doing much better. My biggest problem is I want to be more active and I keep doing things I am not ready to do resulting in delayed pain flare ups. However they resolve in a day or two and I am back to feeling better.

I know tonight and tomorrow could be rough for your daughter. I will keep the two of you in my prayers.
romans8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tosmother (12-14-2012)