View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Yes you are not alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous1 View Post
Billygee,
I am going through the same thing that you are right now. I have had 9 different blood tests all of which come back as normal and I have a skin biopsy scheduled for this Friday. I have all the symptoms of some type of Neuropathy but not a Dx. I am assuming that the nerve biopsy I will have will be negative as well and then I am left to continue the fight on my own while my neuro scratches his head like Colombo!
Has anyone else had this issue with the tests? Do I have to sit around waiting to get worse before I get a Dx?
Any suggestions or responses are greatly appreciated!
You are not alone I saw a neurologist and told him everything and he is also stratching his head, but unlike your doc he refuses to do anymore test because quote unquote the one emg/ncv came back normal so you are fine. Or he accuses me of researching etc.. How can I be researching when I am asking questions and describing how I feel I am not the doc he is... I m not making things up or have some sort of conversion disorder. If you have any luck or any further luck with doctors let me because I would like to see that doc.. IF anyone finds any doctor to is able to not only admit other docs mistake and see someone from the head don nd fully examine a person let me know because I would like to see that doctor.
ShannEL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote