View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I think you accidentaly reversed your cholesterol LDL and HDL numbers, Billy.

Fried foods? There are studies coming out now showing eating fried foods increases stroke risk. This was done in Southern states that commonly have fried food more often than Northern ones.

This was done only in women for some reason, but I'd apply the warning to men as well.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ts-stroke-risk

Size of meals also affects blood sugar levels, so keeping meals smaller, and having good snacks in between will give you better numbers as well.

These treatment protocols change very rapidly today, many doctors may hold on to older ranges and ideas, so people receive very different responses from doctors today.

I am NOT seeing test results for the two most important vitamins involved with PN pain:

B12
Vit D

Did you have them done?
9 months ago my B-12 was 379 , Vit D 34 , copper 88. I'm being retested . for vit B-6, B-12, copper,and these are new > RPR, hemoglogin, immuno fixation, Serum Protein Electrophoresis, and another that shows how the blood clots at differant temperatures. I should know the results in a few weeks. In the past yr they done at least 30 blood test, too many to count.Also they found a problem with my blood cells when the did a nerve biopsy and i have issues with my back to boot.
billygee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-15-2012)