View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 10:30 AM
artist

artist

Yes, GnP, I think many people felt kinda like a betrayer at first...but the whole thing took off so well right from the start, people were so relieved to find a home, even if temporary - that we've made it permanent. So I'll be on both forums if the original ever comes back on line.

It was started by Dr. John Grohol who runs PsychCentral out of Boston, http://psychcentral.com/ - he's a psychologist. Personally I think it's a good thing to have someone like him in charge. Mixes well with neurological problems. Seems like a real good guy. Someone said earlier..So what's the difference, there's this forum run by John from Boston, then there's this forum run by John from Boston

Actually, the vbulletin format (this blue forum design and layout) is the default software - there are many others identical all over the net. Just read early posts in Forum Feedback (it'll only take about 3 years!) - you'll see all the early questions, recriminations, suspicions, dramas. But it's really settling down now, and I'm really finding it fun.

I love the smaller forum thing, it suits me. Except of course in *this* RSD forum, here I want everybody back right now!

Well, gotta go to bed, all the best...

Last edited by artist; 09-20-2006 at 10:52 AM. Reason: add url
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote