View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Goodness, I've never heard of that. I've had herniations and surgeries, but nothing like that!

I'm so glad your recovery went so well, and that you're back to "normal." Be careful tho. Sometimes after we have spinal surgery, the levels above and below the surgery site will fail. That's because they have to take on more of the load. So watch carefully, and you might want to limit some of what you do. You certainly don't want to have to go thru another surgery.

After each surgery that i had, the level above failed. I had to have another surgery to repair it. And believe me, mine is not an isolated case by ANY means. It happens all the time. God bless and take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote