View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your reply.
After reading many posts here, I know I shouldn't be complaining. I feel sorry to hear many people suffer much more serious symptoms than I am.
I am just frustrated, worried and depressed. I feel this is the darkest time of my life so far. I don't know where this is going.
I see that a lot of people with PN have numbness. So maybe what I have is not PN since I haven't experienced it (yet)? I was really healthy until 6 months ago. Now I have to drive with a neck support on. I can't relax in my couch without feeling pain in my hands/feet (pinched nerve pain). If I sleep on my side, I have nerve pain in my hand & leg/foot on the side I sleep on. I can't carry even the lightest bag on my shoulder as it gives me pain from shoulder to fingers. Besides all the nerve pain, my muscles, especially those in my neck and shoulders, fatigue very easily with pain. Just started yesterday, I started to feel pain in my right hip..
The only thing makes me feel better now is walking. But I can't walk all day long. When I am tired, I want to be able to sit down & relax.

Maybe it is my Vitamin D insufficiency that caused all these? I started taking D3 yesterday. Hopefully it will help.
I am not sure if I belong to this forum. Any comment is appreciated...Thank you.
SLSH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote