View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 11:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile added info...and thanks!

LOL..thank you for the compliments! (Although I am NOT a Redneck, Vic! Not at all....I am transplanted here from the West...LOL)

One thing, real quick, because I forgot it the first time around (and I can't stay here long because my Mom is due to call at any moment...and I will be tied up for HOURS talking with her...LOL)

I am tall, not tiny or short. I am about 5'8". I have HUGE feet...size 110 - 12, WIDE in womens's - size 10 - 10/12 in men's. It is because of my SUPER wide, and FLAT (yes...I am just about as Flat Footed as the come..and I passed that trait on down to my son, who wears a size 13 WIDE and has feet even flatter than mine, which I honestly didn't think was possible! ROFL) that I wear such bit men's shoes, I think. I have always HATED going shoe shopping, and everything about shoes in general..and that has just gotten worse with the whole RSD in the Foot thingy. Now, someone PLEASE explain to me how I got a daughter that is such a "girlie-girl" (I was, am and always have been a Tom Boy! LOL), and a complete and total Shoe Horse to boot??!!??

I have long legs and arms, and have a hard time finding pants and long sleeves shirts that fit those appendages. Lots of the time, I go around looking all gangely, with my ankles and wrists (and even some of my forearm!) sticking out from under the cuffs and hems and what not. Gave up trying to find a True Long Skirt or Dress ages ago, as everything that is supposed to be "Long" hits me just under mid calf. To get things to fit length wise for both pants and shirts, I have to get a bigger size...and that just doesn't work at all.

So...that is it. You have enough to get a good mental pic of me now. It is Ok..you can go ahead giggle....that is Ok.

Jose

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote