View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MRI results, need some help please...

Hello, I have had surgery in Jan 2001 to fix a herinated disc at C5-C6. Still having numbness and pain in both hands (pinky through middle finger) and shocks in my left hand going down to fingers.
Had a new MRI done a couple of weeks ago, and the Dr was not avail. to read the results at my appt. Go to see him this Friday, but looking for some help before I go to ease my mind a bit.
Here are the findings:

C2-3 Mild intervertebral desiccation is seen with normal disc height. No focal disc bulge or disc protrusion is seen.

C3-4 Mild intervertebral disc desiccation is seen with normal disc height, A 3.00 mm right paracentral broad-based disc protrusion is noted resulting in minimal central canal stenosis and minimal right neural foraminal stenosis. The left neutal foramen is patent.

C4-5 Mild intervertebral desiccation is seen with normal disc height. No focal disc bulge or disc protrusion is seen.

C5-6 Intervertebral disc spacer is noted in place. A 3.00 mm broad-based disc protrusion is noted resulting in min. to mild central canal stenosis and mild bilateral foraminal stenosis effacement of the anterior thecal sac CSF space is seen.

Can someone please give me your opinion on these findings? Thank you.
maidenfann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (12-18-2012)