View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Welcome Djhasty, I am sorry you have such a time with CRPS. May I ask how far you fell? Please feel free to look around, post questions, or answer others. We are all freinds here and learn from one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djhasty View Post
Keeping it short ...
Diagnosed February 2008 with RSD/CRPS Type ii Stage 3 from my lower back to my toes (both sides) as a result of a fall in November 2004. It has progressed to me barely walking. I use a chair for anything beyond a few feet. Some symptoms include spasticity, Dystonia, week left side, eye pain I call eyegraines (my Doc calls migraines), bladder disfunction requiring regular catheterization, as well as other typical RSDCRPS symptoms. Have many heavy medications, as well as a baclofen pump in my belly that feeds a constant drip into my spine. Shouldn't, but do seek pity occasionally. I know; I am working on that.

Am a young Grandmother of 2 with one more on its way in January. Beauties and blessings each one.

Retired on Disability from the National Park Service in 2010. Loved that job. It took me many beautiful places and introduced me to numerous interesting and dedicated people.

Was a novice but chronic traveler, hiker and biker prior to 2008.

Deborah Hasty
Omaha Nebraska
Type ii Stage 3

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote