View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tell me it's ok.

Cut to the chase... I'm in a downward spiral. Getting weaker and weaker each month. Obviously my treatments aren't doing their job adaquately anymore. But u all know how it is... Think this virus, or that stress is setting u off and waiting to talk to your Nuero u till your sure its really the mg acting up. Anyway I just need to hear for others who are there or have been there.
I can't think straight lately so I'm not paying bills (putting off my 2x monthly budgeting and pay bill days) or making appointments or all the little things moms do that nobody notices. Cooking and cleaning has become sporadic and barely manageable. Just picking the kids up from school and doing homework is enough to send me to bed. Somedays, like today, getting out of bed and feeding myself is a chore. I'm here for my kids, lay in bed and watch t. Or hang out on the couch, break up fights and wash dishes and clothes. This is probably the worst month in a long time and I feel so guilty. Theres no one to ask for help from and my husband works a lot and he works evening shifts so he's gone by the time the kids get out of school. Anybody been here? Anybody tell me my kids won't feel mistreated when they look back on their childhood? B4 Mg I was a very good attentive mom, cooking and baking and cleaning spotlessly almost with OCD like attentiveness, so this change even after 3 years is so hard.
Thanks fellow MGERS
Jess
sugrkiss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote