Thread: sigh.....
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

He already knows that hes going to be the one to pay for his books LOl
The book store said he could work the summer to pay his debt. Thats probally what he'll end up doing. we sure dont have the money to replace every book of his that got water damage to it. I'm sorry if i sound whiney.... theres so much more to this than just his books, papers and projects getting wet. HIs teachers have bent over backwards to accomodate him and help him this year. He just wont take responsibility for anything he does. theres always an excuse... its always somebody elses fault... Who knows what he told his teachers...
ANYWAY i've been drying out his stuff.. our den is covered with towels and wet papers everywhere. LOL. I've got all of his french stuff dry, now i'm starting on science. Both of these classes he has a notebook with stuff from the beginning of the year he has to turn in at the end of the year for a huge part of his final grade. Hes had to save every paper hes done all year in both of these classes.... what a mess....
ANYWAY like i said i hope i dont sound to whiney. If the truth be known i came back to delete or change what i wrote earlier.... I'm gonna go read chapter 27 right now curious.....
{{{HUGS}}}}
vicky
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote