View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So my PCP wanted new labs to rule out a few things but he did not run the one lab I wanted him too. I wanted the HLA-B27 lab done. I turened out high on my sed rate and c reactive protein again. My bottom two panels on the liver function test are still abnormally high. I am high negative on RF, and completely negative on the ANA panels.

I have been reading and studying and googling my tail off trying to get to the bottom of this the best I can as I know that I am afflicted with something other than the spinal injuries. I have all the positive trigger points for fibro and that has been mentioned, but the test results say there is something inflammatory going on, which would show negative in fibro. When you cross all of the symptoms and results together Ankylosing Spondylosis keeps popping up. My x-rays did show degradation of the SI Joint along with inflammation. According to everything I have read normally it will not show up on an xray due to the fact it take years to setup. I have been feeling this way for YEARS!

If anyone out there has this condition if you could please tell me how they ruled it out for you I would greatly be appreciative!
gatorhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote