View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the links. They have been very helpful.

In fact, It's hard to believe that I was NOT told about Benfotiamine, since I asked my neurologists over and over again if there was some-kind of vitamin or natural substance that could ease my PN pains and they simply answered "no." Although it was my therapist that insisted I take the B12.

After reading your links, I feel that I should have been taking Benfotiamine along with my other supplements long ago. I've never taken a Benfotiamine supplement before. I seen 1 type at my GNC -the reason I didn't buy it before was because I thought it was essentially the same as B12 and I didn't want to overdose by taking 2 supplement of the same make. Now I know they are not the same, but very different vitamins.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;

mrsD: I want to ask you a few questions about yourself, and I hope I'm not rude or prying in any sense.

Do you work in the medical field? - you have an astonishing amount of helpful biomedical knowledge.

Could you tell me your personal story on PN - as in how you got it? Are you a diabetic? And how do you feel now, as in do you feel your life has improved on a daily basis?

I hope I'm not asking too many personal questions, just that I'm curious as to how well you have fared with this affliction.

--I also wanted to personally thank you for giving me some advice that really helped me. For example: I would never have started taking the right kind of magnesium without your advice.

Last edited by Jesse M; 12-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-27-2013)