Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Hi, Ladies,

I went to the ER. I did
EKG
Urine collection
Blood draw
Chest X-ray
-----
Hubby is here even though I told him not to. I am siting on a bed in the ER waiting to be seen by an MD. The nurse told me to tell the doc that I am fine and I want to go home and that he will let me go. The tech doing the EKG said the I was fine as far as he was concerned but that it was up to the doctor.

I feel really uncomfortable ...
Still have pains. Have not had anything to eat since this morning when I had a banana smoothie.
Most importantly, I am late taking my night meds. When I miss the Verapamil by two hours I feel anxious in my chest. I usually take my med at 9:30 or only a little after. It is now 12:30.

------
Doc is comfortable with letting me go. About 75 percent comfortable he says. Two more blood draws spaced out what give him the whole picture.. I can always come back he said if things get worse. I am to follow up with my primary. Hubby got annoying when he asked Dr Cohen what I can do to prevent this.
( hubby thinks I get too caught up in talking to work buddy or others. Needs to find a cause for things.

Thanks.
Hi,

Today, I found a voice message on the answering machine from the ER doc last week. He had called at 10:45 in the morning to ask if I was alright.

M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-19-2012), Brokenfriend (12-19-2012), butterfly11 (12-19-2012), Dmom3005 (12-19-2012), mymorgy (12-20-2012), waves (12-23-2012)