View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Sip. hello and first off... welcome to Neuro talk .

I am no doctor and am only guessing .. but my hub had a bump on his forehead a deposit build up... I believe it was called a hematoman or something close to that. He had it removed . I am not sure if that is the same thing as you are speaking of or if it is in the same family at all.
I know about t.n. and anesthesia dolorosa tho cus that is what i have. I also have 3 steel plates holding my lower jaw together and a neuro stimulator implanted on one side.. the right lower side for my facial, trig. nerve pain in that one area.
what type of pain are you having? have you spoken with a pro about t.n. or about subdural hematomas. A neuro or a pain mannagement doc?????
Please dont be afraid to ask/ post any questions you have , I will try and help as much as can. I have been busy as of late but try to come round here once a week ..or you can private message me.
Nice to meet you and do so hope I have helped a tiny bit. blessings and pain free wishes for you Sjp. Fan.
Peace Peace
Burntmarshmallow..BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 05-02-2007 at 06:36 PM. Reason: to correct name
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote