View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MG Hit hard today

I did some running around town today. First I dropped my Grandchildren off at school. Then I went to the library. After that I went to do some Christmas shopping at a book store, but that was all I could do. I felt the weakness come on strong and even though I needed to go to another store, I chose to go home and rest. Later in the afternoon I felt good enough to cook dinner, but after eating I started feeling really weak. My face felt really weird, I could hardly hold my head up, and when I tried to speak to my family, my words slurred. I couldn't seem to form the words right - I think my tongue was weak. I felt like I needed a neck brace to hold my head up, and my mouth was kind of hanging. My arms felt heavy, I shuffled my feet instead of picking them up, I kept feeling like my stomach wasn't digesting right - it felt like if I burped it would bring up acid, and my breathing was getting labored. I made some caffeinated tea and it helped and my breathing is much better right now. I need to realize that even though I'm taking Mestinon, that I shouldn't over-work myself. I tend to push myself too far and I don't really know my limitations. It seems that I don't know when to stop...

Last edited by Quandry; 12-20-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Quandry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote