Thread: final hurdle?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidRugger View Post
Hi Peter. I've had PCS since mid-October. I started off with headaches, nausea, severe sensitivity to light and noise, short-term memory problems, and fatigue. I felt like I was constantly drunk for the

The headaches went away after I got a glasses prescription. Turns out I've been far-sighted this entire time. Now I'm just dealing with tinnitus,and an inability to exercise intensely or be around "loud" situations. No partying for me. I don't think I'll drink for a long time. I had a few sips of sake at Thanksgiving and it made me have that same "out of it" feeling. Likewise I went to a party (sober) on Nov. 30th and felt nauseated and dizzy during. Big headache after.

That said, I can now read, do school work, and watch TV/movies without problem.
Hi again stupid rugger!
Ive had pcs since September. My concussion was a month before that. Ive had a prescription test, I wish my headaches were due to my eyesight! Turns out I have great vision! Is it possible I still need glasses for computer use etc>?? I have shown huge improvement in the last few weeks. I am able to do most tasks, work, exercise, watch tv. However I tend to get a headacxhe when im over stimulated eg with lots of people, but they are getting better. I am at the point where I feel like I will be symptom free in a matter of wweeks / months if I keep going at this rate.

Are you hoping for a full recovery? How far off do you think you are>>
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote