View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

glenntaj Thanks. I'm taking 1000mg in tablet form.I know thats a big jump in my B-12 & my cooper went up as well i'm happy with as well as the rest of the blood tests..My glucose used to be in the high 80's. A1C 5.0=101 avg that still needs more work.They didn't check my Vit D this time last april it was at 34. Still waiting on 3 more blood tests.Going for new round of MRI test today for my lumbar & thoracic spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntaj View Post
--is a very good set of blood test results a lot of us wish we had.

The most important thing is that your immunolgobulin profile came back normal--they did the more sensitive immunofixation electrophoresis and identified no monoclonal or m-proteins which might point to various blood diseases and cancers. And you quantitative immunoglobulin levels are quite normal.

Wish I had those hemoglobin A1c numbers. (I'm due for another test myself in three weeks.)

That's a nice jump in B-12 levels compared to the last series of tests, but with neurological symptoms you may want to get in up even higher--how much B12 are you currently taking, and in what form?
billygee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote