View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

....First off, I want to genuinely apologize if I offended you in any way. I should have had the common sense to look up the things I wanted to know concerning my curiosity about you. You have helped me more than some of my doctors at this point and that is very valuable to me. I am truly impressed and grateful for your advice.

There may have been a sense of desperation in my posts earlier. I have had bad flare-ups last as long as 7 days before, but not past that...But this one made me particularly more depressed than the others. The weather here has been insane, too -over a week of damp, cold rain and waves of thick cartoonish fog -very odd for December in Chicago. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I did take a 300mg tablet of the B1 (as Thiamine hydrochloride) As for the BENFOTIAMINE I will have my daughter order it from the net. I searched desperately for it in 5 stores yesterday. When I went to GNC, they said they didn't have it at all, the same was said in Cub Foods, Walgreens and CVS.

However, my doctor told me that for now -the B1 I bought is fine and it should help.

I don't and can't take any medications for pain at all. In fact, I hadn't taken any pain medications since I got PN 6 months ago, so dealing with extremely bad flare-ups has been a real struggle for me.

As of now, I'm feeling quite better than yesterday. Any advice that you or anyone else can give me concerning my condition would be gratefully appreciated as always.

Last edited by Jesse M; 12-21-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote