Thread: ringing in ears
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Mark

I forgot to tell you my blood pressure is actually very low, the cardiologist checked. It is only my heart rate that is elevated. My cholesterol is low too. I am only in my early 30s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi2000 View Post
If you try the stinging nettle tea. Don't drink it too hot. Also don't pure boiling water directly onto the tea. Let it cool a little.

I have post concussion syndrome, that's why my ears are ringing. I am still somewhat sensitive to light and sounds as well. So I am squinting as I write.

I am also going for a neck MRI today. I already had a head one that was negative.

I do exercise therapy. I started walking 10 min a day and increase it with two minutes every other day if I don't feel sick from it.( I am up to 16 min now)

My ear ringing is definitely worse at night. Tv doesn't help. Since I am drinking tea, I wake up with minimal ear ringing now and it gets worse as time goes by.

I do take fish oil, sometimes magnesium and I started to eat eggs every day. I read that our brain needs amino acids and I found that an egg has all the amino acids that a human needs. I am debating taking b-50 , I bought it , but I had palpitations last week , they put me on a holter monitor for 2 days, so I was afraid to start b-50 since it can give you palpitation as a side effect.

I am sorry if I am not too coherent... I can't focus well just yet.
lexi2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote