Thread: Internal RSD??
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I honestly dont know what to do. Im exhausted! For 4yrs I fought to try and get help after a surgery went terribly wrong and I cant tell you how many drs I saw that would see me for a brief time but then drop me like a fly because they knew my surgoen and couldnt have anything to do with me. And then FINALLY after 4yrs of this nonsense i find a dr who doesnt give me the best odds, but he was willing to try and help and try and get rid of some of the pain and it was going to involve another major surgery. And then when we are trying to figure out the sympthoms ive been having besides the others that surgery could possibly fix, thats when RSD came into the picture! Yes its very commen in the surgery that butcherd me (no my surgoen did not tell me that befor surgery), but i was never dxd with it, i had the sympthoms, i knew what they were, but everybody else thought it was just from my other condition that i had the butcherd surgery for! So no i dont know what to do! I have so much going on that I dont know how to pin point 1 thing and decide to go ahead and move foward. I do know that my RSD is my top priority right now and thats what i need to focus on getting help for. But I dont know if I can keep fighting like this, fighting for the help i need and being dissopointed once again because a dr looks at me again and says "sorry i cant help you" or "wow you got delt a bad hand of cards". I have heard those statements so many times that sometimes it takes the fight out of me and I know that I have to get ready to battle once again.
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NerPain4 (01-15-2013)