View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Annie, I've gone to ER in this town before and didn't get help, and then they shipped me off for a two hour ride in an ambulance to another place that didn't help - it's frustrating. I am, however, guilty of brushing off my symptoms a lot of times and maybe I should get over my fear of hospital inabilities now that I can at least ask them to do an arterial blood gas on me instead of checking my oxygen with one of those finger thingies - something I learned from this site.

I think I've had MG for at least ten years, but now I'm questioning whether I've had it even longer maybe even into childhood even though I've only recently been diagnosed. It's just getting worse now that I'm getting older and now that a doctor finally placed me on Mestinon I feel like I can do much more, and this is why I haven't yet adjusted to knowing my limitations while on Mestinon.

I have a cell phone and I'm traveling with my daughter and she or her husband will be driving. I can relax on the way there, and the rest of my family is aware of my condition. I rested all day today and now we'll be leaving on Saturday instead, so I'll get another day of rest.
Quandry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote