View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just went to my foot doctor because I had a very bad achilles problem and severe leg and foot cramping which i think was brought on by taking budesonide and a ciprofloxin eye ointment. I stopped both those medications and my other dr then put me on apriso for microscopic collitis. started that this last monday and on the same day while at the foot dr we also discussed the numbness in the balls of my feet. I had been there before for that problem. he thinks it is neuropathy even tho i had a nerve test for that. he said it is missed because it is not advanced enough. the foot dr gave me naprosyn. Anyway after 4 days of apriso and naprosyn my feet are burning, numb, painful, hard to walk. called the gastor dr this am but they are closed until monday. I think i should quit the apriso, does anyone know if that causes neuropathy to get worse? and continue the naprosyn. also, i think the neuropathy was actually better with the budesonide. what do you think? my foot dr gave me a list of supplements for neuropathy..vit c 1000mg, alpha-lipoid acid 100mg, n-acetyl-cystine 600mg, l-caritine 500mg, selinium 200mg, b-complex 100mg, b-12.
debter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote