View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
MsRrio,

Give up on trying to appease WCB. If they make you go back to work, just be prepared to crash at work. It may take a few crashes on the job for WCB to get the message. Try to limit the risk of messing up as you crash.

Hopefully, you will be given more time to recover after you crash at work.

My best to you.

Sounds reasonable. And probable.

Been up all night because husband had chest, arm, shoulder and neck pain last night (same as he had with his heart attack in summer) so I had to buck up and take him to the ER, leaving my son with my mom. Had to drive, and I did it. Had to be supportive, and I did it. Through major pain of my own.... But adrenaline is amazingly powerful.

Got him home again at 8:30 this morning... Long night. Lot of stress, worry, no sleep, beeping, bright lights. And I survived.

Tests all negative, stress induced pain, so we're thankful it wasnt a second heart attack. Put many things in perspective. We got through another scare together before 2012 is over!

I'm in severe pain today but it's just another day. Really, all I have is today anyway. And I'm on the right side of the grass.... Or snow in my case.

I can do anything through Him who strengthens me. Right?
MsRriO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote