View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly11 View Post
I didn't sleep well last night because of this whole Mayan calendar, people dressed as zombies, end of the world parties stuff going on in my city last night. I just got my 2 youngest children laid down for naps, put a movie in for my oldest daughter, unplugged the phone, then came in here to lay on the couch and get a good nap. And guess what? My next door neighbor is using a tractor. He had a huge pile of dirt delivered and now he's spreading it around his yard. The bucket thing clangs and is loud, the motor is loud. I just want to scream. This is seriously putting a kink in my whole day. Thanks for listening.
Butterfly Oh I know what you mean. I picked a time during the day to get some sleep years ago,and someone started to use a jack hammer on the road. I didn't give up,and I still tried to sleep,but I became outraged,and infuriated. To this day I still hate the sound of Jack Hammers. I live in a rural area now though. They have tractors out here though. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
butterfly11 (12-22-2012), katmae (12-22-2012), Mari (12-22-2012), Theta Z (12-23-2012)