View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Book My Feldenkrais Sessions

Having just received a small amount of money from winning my court case in FL, I decided not to go to Denver for more followup (yet). I'm not emotionally stable enough to coordinate tests and flights and appointments and lodging... so I decided to get some sessions with my local certified Feldenkrais Practitioner. Carolyn Law has been doing this for 30 years and also has some massage therapy background. Her office is located in her home, in a funky-cool part of Atlanta. I'm hoping that 8-10 sessions will at least give me some relief and I can learn some things to get me thru till I get my SSD/Medicare.

I plan to use this thread to share what I learn with you all. If you have questions, maybe I can work them into a session for a qualified answer? Each session costs $80. She's having me journal - more for the puropses of getting my mind to think about the new things I'm learning. This thread will be my 'onlne' journal.

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to go to someone who KNOWS what I need. No worries about trying to explain what is the correct protocol for a rib resection/pec minor release/brachial plexopothy patient. She's on it!!

I'll be adding her contact info to the Dr's list Stickie. Or you can PM me if you want it.

Anne

"It is what it is."
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Joanna81 (01-27-2012), MarcS (01-24-2012)