Old 12-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face energy dampened by MIGRAINES. mood usurped by MOTHER

Hi all,

i appreciate the kind messages....

I was good with the hypomania though... A nice, pure, not mixed, hypomania around now does a soul good imho. esp one that's been depressed for too long!!! Did not want it to go away - just not escalate).

BUT.

migraines hit. 3 days worth. pills fixed the pain part but not other sx.

either the meds or the migraines per se sucked the energy out of me for one. i wound up passed otu most of past 3 days. also the pills do not fix the sound and light sensitivity. my lovely mom has been totally insensitive to that! not good for migraine escalation/recurrence, and not good for mood. i wanted to lash out at her so bad today when she came home and even though i had opened the blinds enough for the plants during the day and slept with shades on etc. she scoffed and turned on a white light right in my face, without warning. For her plants. I mean, she comes home when its nearly dark and has a freakin cow. It was light in here before. Its freakin winter. At that rate next time i'll leave the dang room totally dark instead of trying to be convivial if that's even a word.

Yeah.... i feel less "happy" now... more like pretty irascible. prolly good thing all that excess sleep chilled some of the energy, or else.

bottom line: i'd like my nice, pure, sweet, hypomania back please. with the energy.

heck. we'll see what happens if i don't get another headache today (it's ACK!!!! it's 8:25) i have to go pretend to sleep now, i woke up at 3 am...... feeling better.... will have to "wake up" at a "normal" time ... sheez.

times like this i miss living alone. at least having own room where i can control the lights/tv/noise to some degree. what mother prefers plants health over daughter's you tell me.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-24-2012), Brokenfriend (12-23-2012), butterfly11 (12-24-2012), Mari (12-23-2012), mymorgy (12-25-2012), Theta Z (12-27-2012)