View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can these actions cause Trigeminal Neuralgia?

Hello

Today when I was walking through the train station I was walking past a group of girls, I was dressed very smartly and looked good, when I was walking past them I got a fantasy in my mind that they thought I was good looking and mysterious. When I was doing this I got a feeling of excitement, but it was also creating a lot of stress in my head trying to act cool and making my heartbeat speed up, I maybe hold this action for 10-15 seconds. I have done this probably 50-100 times, I just love the feeling that people are admiring me. Usually the side effects of this are certain parts of my face go numb or tingling, or my fingertips.

When I sat on the train they had the heating on underneath me and it was very hot. I suddenly felt my cheek go very hot, and it felt like someone was pushing my cheek in with their fist or a gust of wind was blowing directly on my cheek my cheek was also tingling afterwards, I cannot describe how it felt, I thought I was having a stroke. Could it have been the heat or could I have damaged a nerve when I was walking past the girls?

Could doing this regularly cause Trigeminal Neuralgia?
Josh90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote