View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:33 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
Who knows how I will feel tomorrow. I spent 3 hours doing Christmas wrapping and acting just generally silly while doing it. Really being very goofy to the amusement of others. I also did 3 loads of laundry which made me walk up and down the stairs 6 times. My husband offered to go the loading and unloading into the washer or dryer for me but I wanted to do the walking up and down the stairs. I want to see how much calories that will take off when I do my food diary tonight. I would have let him do it but the adrenalin rush I had wrapping presents gave me the energy and desire to do it. Plus we did a major shopping trip to Walmart and of course had to bring it all in going up one flight of stairs. A word of advice, don't buy a bi-level when you are young
WOW Doyds just WOW..

DD wrapped all the presents yesterday(about 40), whilst I swilled Asti Spumanti and rooted her on...

Today I wrapped her presents (5) and set the dinning room table with plastic plates and forks and red solo cups for drinking, cleaned the kitty lit and fed the kitty and I'm done for the day

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (12-25-2012), Kitty (12-25-2012)