View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Thank you Jesse. She was an 8 month old kitten, and almost full grown but very very handsome and nice temperament.

I had exposed her to a little outside like I do all our cats, and she was very good at coming home, coming when called, and using the cat doors(for almost 4 wks). She just vanished on Sunday around 6pm.
She had a microchip and was spayed.

BTW I just added a bit to the post above, you may have been posting and not seen that yet. Info on Cipro.

Here is her photo: She grew up in an outdoor only farm area place, and we kept her inside until early May or so. I was hoping those feral beginnings would have dwindled...but I guess not.

We have a new black kitten named Maya, that we adopted upNorth in the UP. She is quite the character and has a very colorful personality, and having her helps (but not all the time).

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 03-12-2013 at 04:40 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-27-2013)