View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Midnight View Post
Mytelase is my lifeline. I have been on the drug for 35 years since I was a kid and nothing else works. Mestinon has never worked well for me, nor Prostigmine. I realize there is no money in it for the drug companies because not enough people use it. But is there no recourse? Are those of us who rely on Mytelase to live supposed to suffer or die becasue a drug company doesn't have to manufacture it? We are not talking about aspirin here. It seems that folks on this blog can ban together to resolve this issue for all of us...at least until we die out. No one new needs to be put on this drug but until the last person expires there should be an obligation from the drug company to provide an essential medication. I wonder if this is a legal issue? I know I am not going to have any quality of life with out it. Hope others weigh in with possible options an/or recourses. Let's not give up.
You make a good point. Maybe there is a legal issue and perhaps together we can investigate this question further. Does anybody happen to know more about the legalities of removing an essential medication from the marketplace?
Mytelase_Alliance is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote