View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Waves,

Thanks.

The mdoc will request blood work that the ER took a week or so ago. It had been hours since I ate -- at least 9 hours. She will have that blood draw in front of her when she looks at the blood work from Monday.

I will tell her about the wine. I think she is mostly following or looking for certain things. Maybe those are not affected by alcohol. If they are, she can run the test again.
I feel stupid because common sense might tell a person not to drink before a blood draw and I could have looked it up on line but I had spent the day before completely rearranging the living room and tossing out stuff that did not fit in the room in preparation for my parents's visit. I missed my sleep window that night -- kept working right through it and thought maybe wine would be a good idea for a chance at sleep. I ended up sleeping for four hours.

The ER sent me home with the blood work. I even looked up two irregularities on-line trying to see what was going on. Monday I looked at the sheet again and saw the complete first and last name of a different person.
Someone else has my blood work!!!
I hope that their sheet has all results in the good range.

M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-26-2012), Brokenfriend (12-26-2012), butterfly11 (12-26-2012), Dmom3005 (12-28-2012), waves (12-25-2012)